Emergency Dental Care
Our dental clinic in Lewisham provides swift and gentle treatment to patients in need of emergency dental care. Whatever your emergency, your experienced and caring dentist in Lewisham is dedicated easing your worry, pain and discomfort, and bringing you back to perfect oral health as soon as possible.
High-quality emergency care
At our state-of-the-art dental practice in Lewisham, we use modern, minimally-invasive techniques to treat any and all dental emergencies, such as:
- Knocked-out teeth
- Loose teeth
- Chipped, broken, or fractured teeth
- Broken braces or dentures
- Broken dentures
- Loose fillings
Give our dental surgery in Lewisham a call on 02031370148 and we’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience - the same day if necessary. Your emergency dentist in Lewisham will swiftly and accurately diagnose your condition before providing the appropriate treatment.
If necessary, your treatment will be performed under anaesthetic to ensure your comfort. Your private dentist in Lewisham will also provide you with effective advice regarding aftercare and recovery following your treatment.
How to handle common dental emergencies:
- Toothache : You will need to floss your teeth and rinse your mouth with warm water to remove debris. If your cheek is swollen, use a cold compress to help the swelling. Gel painkillers, however, should not be used.
- Chipped or broken tooth: Rinse your mouth with warm water to remove debris, and use a cold compress on your cheek to ease pain. Anti-inflammatory medication may be taken, but do not use aspirin or a gel painkiller.
- Knocked-out tooth: To save a knocked-out tooth, quick treatment is vital. Pick the tooth up - do not touch the root - and rinse it with water. Leave tissue fragments as untouched as possible. If you can, place the tooth back in the socket, or in a cup of saltwater. Bring your tooth with you to your emergency appointment.
- Abscess: An abscess results in sore or swollen gums that can be relieved with a saltwater rinse.
- Soft tissue injury: Use gauze to control any bleeding - apply pressure to the injured area for 15-20 minutes. Pain can be relived with a saltwater rinse and a hot compress.
Are you in need of high-quality emergency dental treatment in Lewisham? To book your consultation today, please call HV Lewisham Dental Practice on 020 31370148, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Home